The roles you can do:
- Authorised Representative volunteers - who visit NHS and care services to find out people experiences
- Social media - supporting our social media campaigns
- Outreach volunteers - talking to people in community settings
- Steering Group member – being on the decision making group overseeing our work
Contact us to find out more
I enjoy being part of the team at Healthwatch Coventry, working to make a positive difference to services used by local people and engaging with people from all walks of life.
Why volunteer with us?
Volunteering with us can make a difference for you, the local community and the rest of the team:
- Help to give local people the opportunity to speak up about their health and social care
- Learn new things
- Use your skills to contribute to the success of Healthwatch in Coventry.
- Boost your CV by gaining new experience
- We provide training, support and out of pocket expenses for volunteers.