Read about the work we did and what we achieved in 2020-21
Our highlights from this year include:
- We heard from 426 people this year about their experiences of health and social care.
- We provided advice and information to 335 people by phone and email this year.
- There were 11,990 visitors to our website information.
We published 7 reports Highlighting the improvements people would like to see to health and social care services.
This led to:
- Those responsible for NHS and care service hearing the experiences of local people and care home managers resulting from COVID-19 changes
- Care home actions to address improvement to physical access and dementia friendly design and addressing residents’ hearing loss issues, following our visit
- Work to improve GP websites after we looked at them all and identified areas for improvement
- COVID-19 vaccination public information produced to address issues we raised
- Easy read information about shared records produced by lead agency after our feedback