We collected our information by speaking to the Manager, six members of staff, seven residents and two visitors.
- Make use of the excellent garden facility by tidying it up (including the benches) and encouraging/ enabling residents to use space – this could be as part of an activities programme/plan
- Implement aspects of dementia friendly design
- Clear areas inside and outside the bathroom on ground floor used to store reablement equipment and put in place additional purpose built storage. Bring this bathroom back into use
- Further develop activities and one-to-one interactions, ensuring that residents on Floor 2 and 3 have access to both group and one-to-one activities on the floor where they live.
- Ensure the compliments/complaints policy is visible and accessible.
- Review staffing levels within the units.