How to raise your concern, issue or complaint about Healthwatch Coventry

You can choose to either:

Raise your concern or problem informally     

You can choose to discuss your concern or issue with Healthwatch services with a member of staff at Healthwatch Coventry to see if this can be resolved or if you just want to bring it to our attention. You can speak to a member of Healthwatch staff or email us at:

Raise formal complaint

Healthwatch Coventry is provided by a local Charity called Voluntary Action Coventry. Therefore you can make a formal complaint which will be investigated through the VAC complaints policy and process. We will accept complaints up to 6 months from the date of the incident or issue.

Please write to the:

Chief Executive
Voluntary Action Coventry
27-29 Trinity Street

Or email

Please give information about your complaint and include:

  • Your name and contact address and email or phone number
  • Who or what has caused your concerns
  • When and where this happened
  • What results you would like to have from your complaint

Help making a complaint

If writing with a complaint presents a problem, please contact VAC’s Office & Personnel Manager and we will arrange for your complaint to be recorded and confirmed with you. 

Investigation and response

Voluntary Action Coventry will acknowledge receipt of a complaint within 7 working days.

An investigation will be carried out and a response will usually be given within 30 working days. If the complaint is complex and a response cannot be made in within 30 working days VAC will let you know what time frame will be possible and keep you updated.