About this event
Join us at our open meeting for Coventry people 2018
- Join our conversation about what the local NHS should do to help people live well and get better support.
- NHS plans suggest lots of different approaches and priorities – but what do you think?
- Healthwatch Coventry is focused on the views and experiences of local people about health and care services. We will update on our work.
This meeting is for:
- anyone who lives in Coventry or uses health or care services in Coventry
- people from local voluntary, community self-help groups and faith groups
- people who work in NHS and care services
Contact our team by phoning 024 7622 0381 or send an email