Give your views and feedback on local NHS and social care services to Healthwatch Coventry
We work to enable local people; patients; service users; relatives; family carers to be able to say what is good or bad about health or social cares services in Coventry and to use this information for better services. We look for trends or issues from what you tell us about your experiences and stories.
Give your feedback through our speak out form or by phoning the staff team on 024 7622 0381 (option 5). We treat information confidentially and you can also tell us yor story or experience anonymously.
The information we gather is used to:
- see which issues and services we look at in more depth or perhaps visit through an 'Enter and View' visit
- raise issues with service managers and planners
Government proposals on children and young people's mental health
The government has published proposals to improve mental health support for children and young people in England - Over £300 million has been made available to fund them.
The government is asking people for their views on the planned measures, which are set out in a green paper. The measures include:
- encouraging every school and college to have a ‘designated senior mental health lead’
- setting up mental health support teams working with schools, to give children and young people earlier access to services
- piloting a 4-week waiting time for NHS children and young people’s mental health services
The consultation is open until 2 March 2018.