We are the independent local champion for Coventry people for health and social care services.
People’s views come first – especially those who find it hardest to be heard:
- We listen to what you think about NHS and social care services and tell those who plan and run services what people say works and what should be changed.
- We answer your questions about local health and social care services through our Information Service
How we work
We identify what matters the most to local people by:
- Going out visiting places in the community and working with other organisations
- Running surveys and discussion groups
- Listening to the stories and feedback people give
- Visiting NHS and care services to see how they work
Join our mailing list to hear more about our work and get invites to take part in events, surveys and other things we do. The more people join in the stronger our voice for improving care will be.
Get advice and information
Find out how we can help by answering answering questions about NHS and care services an linking you to the information you need
Have your say
Tell us your experience of health and social care services and help make care better.
Good Engagement Charter
Find out more about our work and resources to help NHS and other organisations involve patients and the pubic in having a say about services. We have as 9 step plan to help.
We can make visits to NHS and social care services through 'enter and view' rights.
Read how we do this, who is involved and how we use this to improve care