We have three exciting jobs in our small team
Healthwatch is the independent champion for Coventry people for health and social care. Help us to ensure that people’s views come first and people can access the services they need.
To apply please download, complete and return our application form. We do not accept CVs.
Please remember to say which post you are applying for.
If you have any questions about these jobs please get in touch.
Engagement and Outreach Co-ordinator
Job reference HW-EOC
25 hours per week, £28,000 pro-rata 7% pension
- To seek out the views of patients, service users and the public on matters relating to health and social care in Coventry
- To collect, record and analyse information from the public so that the voice of local people can be heard
You will be interested in local people, have the listening skills and creative thinking to design different ways to reach local people including those from less heard and diverse communities. You will have the ability to build relationships and be persuasive. You will understand how to organise your time and be able to collect, record and analyse information gained from local people about their experiences and views.
Closing date: 10 am 27 October 2021
Interview date: 9 November 2021
Healthwatch Volunteer Co-ordinator
Job reference: HW-VC
25 hours per week, £28,000 pro-rata & 7% pension
- To grow our volunteer base by recruiting, and supporting volunteers into different roles to deliver pieces of work and activities
- To plan and co-ordinate work/activities volunteers do to seek out the experiences of patients, service users and the public on matters relating to health and social care in Coventry
You will get on well with people; understand how to co-ordinate and support volunteers, plus be able to plan and support activities/pieces of work which involve our volunteers.
Closieng date: 10 am 1 November 2021
Interview date: 12 November 2021
Healthwatch Communications Officer
Job reference: HW-CO
12 hours per week, £28,000 pro-rata & 7% pension
- To lead Healthwatch Coventry social media and broader communications to enable us to provide information to and gather the experiences of local people
- To extend the reach of Healthwatch Coventry communications in our local communities
You will have proven skills in social media, public communication, and creative thinking to design different ways to communicate with local people. You will develop our communication plans and approaches and oversee our social media so we can increase the reach of our messages. You will support and work with others in our small team.