Information Support Officer Maternity Cover (Healthwatch Coventry)
Duration: 10 months fixed term maternity cover 27.5 hrs worked over 5 days
Salary: NJC scale pt.12 £21,589 (pro-rata), 7% pension
Closing Date: 10am Monday 7 December 2020
Interview date: Wednesday 16 December 2020
You will need:
- Experience of using a range of information systems and the ability to quickly learn how to use bespoke Healthwatch systems.
- Public facing customer service skills, actively listening to questions raised and responding with empathy
- Strong organisational and work planning skills for organising your own work and co-ordinating the diaries and activities of others
- The ability to work effectively with different people both inside Healthwatch and outside
- Attention to detail and very well developed Microsoft Excel skills.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Co-ordinating meetings and diaries
- Maintaining and using information systems
- Responding to external contacts and information enquires from the public
- Supporting communication channels such as newsletters/e-news, social media and web content
Find out more about the role by downloading a pack below:
Application form (43kb word document)
Job Description (295kb PDF document)
Information about Healthwatch Coventry (135kb PDF document)
Alternatively, you can send an email and a pack can be sent to you.
Please note we do not accept CVs, VAC application form only.