Healthwatch Coventry reports, findings and recommendations
We find out what patients, family carers and the public think of different NHS and social care services.
We produce reports of what people tell us and make recommedations for action to those who run and plan services. We ask them to come up with a plan to address these.
- Pharmacy Services in Coventry - findings from public survey of over 700 people (March 2017)
- Experiences of moving housing with care schemes (May 2017)
- Effective discharge from hospital (December 2017)
- Communication with patients on hospital wards (October 2017)
- Non emergency patient transport (May 2016)
- Report of visits to mental health in-patient, rehabilitation and day services (March 2016)
- Review of GP patient information (October 2015) and GP Quality (February 2015)
- Routes for patients and carers to raise concerns with UHCW (December 2013)
Reports of visits to care homes
Our annual reports
Each year we summarise all the work we have done in our annual reports. Find out more