If you are unable to leave your home due to COVID-19 (coronavirus), and do not have any one to help you then contact Coventry City Council if you:
- Need help to get food, medicines and other essential items
- Are feeling lonely and would like someone to keep in regular contact with you by phone, email or text
- Would like to connect with a community group in your local area
If you need help in finding the right support in Coventry due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), you can:
- Phone - Ring our hotline number 08085 834 333, available Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm. Outside of these hours you can leave a message.
- Website - Find advice and information, community support groups, Food delivery options or emergency food at using our online map
- Online chat – you can use the online chat to talk to one of our Customer Services