Have you got the passion to ensure patient and public voices are heard? Could you be the Healthwatch Coventry Chair? Healthwatch is the consumer champion for the NHS and social care. We work to ensure that local people have a voice in how their services are delivered and planned.
We are recruiting a Chair to:
- Champion the public’s interests
- Influence decision makers
- Ensure that the Healthwatch Steering Group is effective
The Chair will listen and communicate well; uphold our values; lead; be impartial and work closely with the Healthwatch Chief Officer. This is an unpaid role (with out of pocket expenses). You will be utilising your skills and making a difference to the lives of local patients and carers. For more information you can download the application pack:
- Covering letter (PDF 122KB)
- Recruitment pack (PDF 148KB)
- You can complete the application form online or download a word copy (Word 45KB)
The deadline for applications is 5pm, Wednesday 28 November 2018.